Cncwizard brings you today’s hour of apartment prank calls FROM SPACE!
- Today’s intro is Who The Fuck Are You by Henrik
- Background music Chupacabra by Rappy McRapperson
- Add Calls of Mass Confusion on Facebook and YouTube so you can be the first to experience Lt. Tuck Pendleton actually being in space.
- Go vote on the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever heard someone on this show believe
- What’s the most ridonkulous thing you’ve heard a Roycipient actually believe on this show?
- Background music during the phone calls is I’ve Got Some Falling To Do by Lemon Demon.
- Okay about the “Roland thing on, Roland thing off” part, I noticed while editing the show that there is no difference. I guess there’s a slight delay to my headphones when I turn it on which isn’t noticeable to you guys. So I’ll have to remember that you don’t hear it.
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you’re into the game Rust, play with PLA! We’re on isrusty.net, or search for “rust rejects” in server list. If you’re into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.