BoboBob the HoboBob is fully to blame for making you sick of all these trailerpark calls.
- Thanks for the new PLA song, Reefer Badness! Here’s the YouTube page for that song, and here’s the Bandcamp. It’s name your own price to download it, so you should pay at least $30 for it if you like the song.
- Listen to the 3 latest Hobosodes on our Patreon
- Listen to the latest Brad’s Cactus Shack about bothering Domino’s with a computer voice in 1986
- Here’s a link to buy the shirt that our professional model Mike is wearing in the show art
- Go support Olga’s Patreon and she’ll give you hundreds of personalized dragon drawings themed after your interests
- Toothpaste For Dinner is the origin of this show’s name
- Why do land lines hang up the way they do?
- Support our Kickstarter to get 2018 PLA coins
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Help make the 2018 PLA coins happen. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. Olga also has a Patreon and so does Henrik, who makes lots of music for us. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.