A post by Joey on the PLA Facebook group leads to this Naglerr sponsored show where I flush the most ridiculous things possible down the toilet in my apartment.
- That awesome PLA robot show art is by Echo MF Johnson
- Here’s the video for that Sprint commercial I played
- Here’s the Facebook post that led to this episode
- Watch the actual Will It Flush videos from the Weird Stuff YouTube channel
- Get a Clownsec Chinese Government coin while you still can
- Download Henrik’s Pussy Good Dobalina song here
- Support Henrik’s Patreon if you download that song
- Listen to the rest of that Anti-Social Engineering podcast on YouTube, Twitter, Soundcloud, Facebook, Patreon, and find their podcast on Android and iTunes.
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Help make the 2018 PLA coins happen. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. Olga also has a Patreon and so does Henrik, who makes lots of music for us. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.