It’s time for an AUTOMATIC REDIAL episode, which is the thing I do when I don’t have time to do a regular show. I’m away from the Situation Rom for the next couple weeks, so get used to this sort of thing. I will at least be doing a Hobosode in the next couple of days, but I’ll try to get a new Snow Plow Show done too.
Today’s Redial was suggested by TheNumber_Three. He says, “Home Alone – 8/10/2013″ Before ‘AdiosHack’, that was your Best work. Please consider RE-uploading that episode to your podcast for new listeners.” As I mentioned in the intro, I kind of feel like TheNumber_Three could be trolling us, but the only way to find out is to listen to this entire episode. Below are the show notes from the original post of this show….
This show starts out really slow, for the first 5 hours or so, but it’s worth it because RBCP gets married in this show. I edited about half of the boringness from this show, but it’s still pretty long and boring. Just skip this one. Don’t even listen. Why bother.
- Tonight I broadcast on the new Madhouse Mixlr, which is located at www.mixlr.com/madhouselive, and has a little less delay than the shoutcast streams on phonelosers.org and madhouselive.com
- I’m also broadcasting on YouTube streaming, but that only lasts about half of the show so I probably won’t do that again.
- Gaaawwwwdddd, I left the music on during a call. I’m sorry.
- MUSIC: Jenny’s New Area Code (Get it here or watch the video here.)
- I’m referencing a song that I cut out of the podcast about linear. It’s called linear. Sorry to confuse you!
- The best phone number identifier AND touch tone decoder is MCI at 1-800-444-4444.
- I attempt to prank residents of the Home Alone neighborhood. Click here to see the Home Alone house on Streetview.
- We’re calling out from Scatman’s World.
- END MUSIC: I’m Not Afraid Anymore by Rappy McRapperson
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, PLA on Instagram, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store. Olga & Company do the PLA Corporate comic strip. Henrik makes us music sometimes. The Hijinks Hangout is a Discord room for pranks. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.