Darkaegis sent me an updated toilet flushing sound effect, so of course I’ve got to test it out with another around of Will It Flush calls to apartment managers. This episode was made possible by Teen Wolf Jesus, Simspeak, SixWeekTenure, The Anti Chris, and The Real Krazy Kraz.
- Show art by Nik Caesar at scary-art.com
- Halloween episode of Mr. Dobalina’s Wonderful World of Prank Calls
- Get all the PLA things on from the PLA torrent
- Opening prank background music is Five Big Boners by Rappy McRapperson, monologue background is Roy Gherbil Rides The Metro by Steven Yucca, background during calls is by The Fish Who Saved The Planet, vocemail background is TheFatRat BobGmbH Impossible Piano Remix, Intro song is by Shiftypop
- Here’s the video for Rappy’s new song
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, PLA on Instagram, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store. Olga & Company do the PLA Corporate comic strip. Henrik makes us music sometimes. The Hijinks Hangout is a Discord room for pranks. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.