Bell Telephone’s star employee, Tim Henson, attempts to fix some mistakes for customers, only to yelled at and threatened with lawsuits. This extra-angry episode is brought to you by Jimdusky, Economy Lunch, Philia, iregretjumping, and Efin Reality.
- Show art painting by kristine!
- CertainCoat’s Reddit post
- If you like this show, then you also like Distorted View. I promise.
- The latest PLA ‘zine doesn’t actually have nudes of Corbin Guy. Sorry.
- Background music during the opening prank is by Apollo and Quickfireyt, Afterintro song by Henrik, background music during the pranks is Lawanda’s Magic Organ by The Pepitones, background music during the voicemails is What City Please by Redbox and the Chilipeppers, the ending song is Punch You In The Jeans by The Lonely Island.
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon or the Elite Cactus Squad or on NewProject2 to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page. Buy important things for us at PLA’s wishlist or Brad’s wishlist or just support us in other ways and tell every last person you know about the shows.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, PLA on Instagram, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store. Olga & Company do the PLA Corporate comic strip and they do their own prank call show called Another Prank Call Show. The Hijinks Hangout is a Discord room for pranks. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation.