Fun Society Arcade ordered me to do another show today, so I did. In this one I nicely apologize to people just so they can be jerks and yell at me for apologizing.
- The opening bit is from the movie Serial Mom. Here’s the video of it.
- Listen to ANOTHER last episode of Calls of Mass Confusion
- Buy the very last of the PLA buttons
- Own the old Snow Plow Show mixer
- About that voicemail asking if I can cross-reference prank requests with people who’ve called the PLA voicemail – I COULD do that. I just don’t because that’d be an extra, time-consuming step.
- About that voicemail asking about old timey telephone commercials that I play on this show – I just go on YouTube and search for things like “1-900 commercial” or “weird 80’s commercial” or “80’s bell telephone commercial” and things like that. I do keep an audio archive of them, which just happens to be on my DropBox account. Here’s a link to it. Hopefully I’m not violating any DropBox ToS by giving that to the public.
- Here’s video from that toy phone commercial I played
- Ending musak is Dogs Are Weird by Emergency Pizza Party
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you’re into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 126.96.36.199:28015, or search for “rust rejects” in server list. If you’re into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. And while you’re doing all that, go watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion.