If you listened to yesterday’s Hobosode, then are you in for a disappointment because this show is just more of the same, only in live show form. You can blame Jennifer8cacti for all of it since she’s the sponsor.
- Thanks for repping PLA at the beach, King Richard. I’m sure we got at least a dozen new listeners from that.
- Help us decide on a Snow Plow Show coin design
- Go take a look at Clownsec’s new coin Kickstarter and then buy about 12 of them
- If you missed out on the Kickstarter, here’s where you can buy PLA coins and lapel pins
- Go spend days at a time updating the PLA wiki
- Here’s the Hang Up The Phone soundboard
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Help make the 2018 PLA coins happen. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. Olga also has a Patreon and so does Henrik, who makes lots of music for us. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.